2011 Annual Meeting
From 1st Presbyterian Church of Second Life
Revision as of 15:22, 19 September 2011 by Neill
- Our 2011 Annual meeting will take place on Monday, September 19th at 7pm Pacific / 9pm Central / 10pm Eastern time.
- It will be a time for reflecting on our previous two years of ministry in Second Life
- It will be a time for discerning where God is calling us in the present day, and in the year to come.
- A financial report will be provided to account for funds received and spent in the past year.
- As a starting point for our discussion, we will be using the following Congregational Resource Guide. If you have the opportunity to read it, please do so -- but if not, you are still welcome to come and participate.
- To find us in Second Life and participate in this meeting, you can follow the following link: http://bit.ly/1pcsl
- We'll be upstairs in the Church Office space. If you have trouble finding us, send an IM (instant message) to Neill Loxingly.